Sunday, June 21, 2009

mind matters ♥





[ photo from chantel baggley ]

Every week here @ sweetheart I'll be posting links to other mental health articles, studies, etc. that I think you readers might find useful or interesting. I'll also include links to other interesting or inspiring stuff I find around the internet. xo

♥ The LA Times tells us why we really do need friendships.

Too much choice is bad for us?

♥ Attention is often a problem for people with anxiety & depression. Learn how meditation improves it

♥ In college & feeling depressed? You're not alone.

♥ Do you live by The Eight Principles?


♥ This is way old but definitely worth a look: New Love As It Sears The Brain (aka Love Makes You Crazy!)

♥ Music is one of the only things that makes me feel good. That & clothes. So, this is probably the best thing I've ever seen. Girls' Guide to Festival Fashion @TresLola

♥ Getting rid of all that chatter in your mind is the first step to a healthier one. Check out How To Quiet Your Mind from ThinkSimpleNow.

♥ This is just awesome. 
.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin